Senior Citizen Probs. & Solution
ROUGH PLAN FOR GERIATRIC (OLD AGE ) HOME
COMMON MEDICAL PROBLEMS
- Pneumonia prevent,
- Immunization - shots for safety
- Prostate problems for males only Senior Citizen Problems And Solution
- Joints problems(Arthritis advice)
- Stroke Problems and other sort of disabilities
- Rehabilitation Interest
- Osteoporesis(Bone Thinner)
- Aging (eyes)
- Decrease physical tolerance(importance of excercises)
- Hearing problems
- Physical disability
- Physiotherapy Department.
- Psyco-social problems
- Causes psychiatric problems such as Depression etc..
- Living alone needs social circle
AIM OF ELDERLY CARE UNIT
- To provide Healthy atmosphere
- Maintain Hygenic conditions
- Maintain physical, social and mental standard
- To improve quality of life
- To be independent,free from family burden
ELDERLY CARE UNIT
- without Rehabilitation unit is only NURSING CARE facility
- DAY CARE CENTRE
- With physical disability
- physical disability associated with psycological conditions
MY INVOLVEMENT WILL BE TOTALLY PROFFESIONAL
- To provide facilities upto International standard .
- To maintain/furnish office(already have with e-mail,fax,tel,off facility)
- To represent in Europe especially Scandinavia.
- Can provide marketing facility in India/Worldwide
Geriatric Town ship includes following branches
- Geriartic Home
- Day care center
- Long term resident
- Nursing Facilities
- Consultation facility
- Diagnostic Facility
- Recreation Block
- Religious program.
- Health Club
- Music facility
- Guest House
its five branches are dependent each other as well as generate economy plus provide services. Once a patient is admitted in the Geriatric Home all the services can be provided along with these services can be utilized by the relatives of the persons who is admitted to the Geriatric home.